Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Do Wii need an alibi?


Several months ago, Jessie used my Wii Fit. She hasn't been on it since and while I thought nothing of it, Inspector Wii found it very suspicious. I started him up and he gave me the above message. I'm not sure what the inspector was implying, but it wasn't good. I watch TV. I know.

(Is there any more accusatory piece of punctuation than an ellipsis?)

I would have told him I had done nothing with Jessie; she just hadn't been over in a while. It's cold out. But he has no ears and I have no Wii Speak, so it wouldn't have made a difference. And anyway, it's just a video game. An overly concerned, somewhat invasive, connected to the internet and police forces everywhere video game.

So now I find myself, every so often, posing as Jessie while I do a few hula hoops.

7 comments:

  1. I can't find Wii Fit anywhere!!

    And, by the way, where IS Jessie? Hmm?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here I am, Kris!

    I outsmarted the Surly one. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha. I turned on my Wii tonight and there it was with the accusations and the implications.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All that's missing is a raised eyebrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let's re-think this. DOn't you find it totally creepy that your wii is trying to strike up a convo with you?

    DO you have a camera thing? Is it watching you?

    ReplyDelete