Thursday, January 29, 2009

Is hacker the coolest job ever?

Maybe it's technically not a job, because you probably don't get paid to do it unless you work for an organization of evil-doers but ever since Melissa Z. and I tried to hack (unsuccessfully) into our school's computer the day after watching Wargames at Sheridan (what was then) 7, I've thought that being able to hack into a computer would be an excellent skill to possess.

(Yes, I know. It's illegal. It's bad. Terrible things could happen. But seriously, this made me wish I was in Texas. Texas! I know it's Austin, but still. Texas! And weirdly enough, Austin just keeps coming up these days. Oh, and photo credit goes to i-hacked.com.)

7 comments:

  1. I saw this! Awesome.

    Also, you need to adjust your time zone. You're not in Paris anymore, sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you hack into my yahoo account and retrieve my lost password?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A poem, for you:

    Hey gurly
    Don't be surly
    Just stay curly
    and blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. KW
    I am in Paris. (You know, in my head.) I've been trying to update Paris blog so there's more over there now.

    SBF
    For $42, I'll hack into your yahoo account. Heck, I'll do it for free because I'm pretty sure I can just guess your password.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read the Paris stuff days ago. More, more!

    On another note, I think it's funny that someone who is so anti-blog now has two of them. Everyone drinks the Kool-Aid eventually! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I have the sound of children shouting "Hey Kool-Aid" playing in my head. You're so kind.

    ReplyDelete
  7. But is does the Kool-Aid guy have the old voice from our childhood or the new, weird voice we hear today?

    ReplyDelete