Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Momma is here.




Us at the Eiffel Tower. Not my best shot, but it's us. At the Eiffel Tower.





We had coffee. We had wine. (Mom had her kir. I think that might be the only reason she came.) We had a cheese plate. Went to the Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysee and dinner. (omelette for mom (no ketchup! and she ate the whole thing!), roasted chicken for me) Also saw the Four Seasons, very nice Nenners. Now it's time for bed. I'm a little worried we did too much today; I slightly underestimated the distance to a metro station. But hopefully Mom will sleep well. I'm very excited that she's here. I can't wait to do stuff. 

3 comments:

  1. YAY MOM!!! I'm so excited to see her in Paris!!! YAY YOU for getting her there!!! (But I'm still her favorite...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have much, much fun!

    Don't let Leslee boss you around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, mon Sheri! Have a crepe with nutella for me. And give tu mere a hug from a strange, tall, red-headed woman she doesn't know.

    ReplyDelete